This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy
Trending snack alert! This giant peanut butter cup rice cake has been blowing up lately so I thought I’d try my own spin on them!
I love this snack because it’s like one giant peanut butter cup with an added crunch factor! So, what’s my spin on this trending snack? A little dusting of cinnamon and sugar!
If you’re looking to get even more creative, here’s a few variations you can try:
- More crunch? Use a crunch peanut butter
- No peanut butter? Try an almond or cashew butter
- Want to get really fancy? Try any type of loaded nut butter like American Dream, Nuts n’ More, or Fix & Fogg
- Add different toppings atop of the melted chocolate, like crushed up nuts or sliced fruit
- Try a flavored rice cake like chocolate or maple!
The possibilities are endless! Get creative with it and share with me in the comments your own personal twists on the recipe!
What Ingredients are Needed for the Giant Peanut Butter Cup Rice Cake?
Rice Cake: Regular or a brown rice cake will work just fine!
Peanut Butter: Creamy peanut butter since the rice cake will provide plenty of crunchy texture.
Chocolate Chips: Dark or semi-sweet, I prefer Lily’s dark chocolate chips.
Coconut Oil: To help melt the chocolate chips to a spreadable consistency.
Cinnamon & Sugar: Optional topping that adds a nice touch! Omit if you prefer it without.
Kitchen Tools Needed for this Recipe
- Butter knife
- Small microwaveable bowl
Looking for More Healthy Dessert-Like Snacks? Try These:
- Oatmeal Raisin Protein Balls
- Cookies & Cream Protein Bites
- No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Cinnamon Chocolate Covered Dates
If you want more recipes straight to your inbox, be sure to subscribe to my email list.
How to Make a Giant Peanut Butter Cup Rice Cake
Spread peanut butter on the rice cake.
Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds, removing halfway to stir.
Spread melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter.
Sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar.
Place in the freezer to harden for 10-20 minutes.